The Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging landscape in the Sports industry continues to change as more organization have come to understand the value of DEIB to innovation, recruiting, retaining and developing a competitive workforce in today’s global environment.
Although the sports sector is one of the least diverse industries, organizations are waking up to the fact that better results can be achieved through building a more diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce. Talent comes in all shades and it is important that the sports industry has the tools, resources, and education to prepare its leaders to focus on taking on a multi-cultural workplace. There is a paradigm shift from a monolithic culture to one that is multi-cultural and inclusive. It is incumbent upon leaders to educate themselves as to why DEIB is important to the bottom line.
With that being said, I would like to welcome you to the Sports Diversity and Inclusion Council where we want to be top promoter of DEIB in the sports industry by assisting companies in creating real change and measurable progress by providing consulting, coaching, recruiting and training. I strongly believe that it is essential for organizations to be intentional when it comes to DEIB.
Everyone should have the opportunity to reach their full potential in the workplace. DEIB is not something you fix, it’s a path. Let’s work together in creating viable initiatives that will lead to real change in the industry.
Sports Diversity & Inclusion Council
Articles on Dennis Kennedy
- Dennis Kennedy, Founder, Energy Diversity & Inclusion Council
- In His Quest For Social Justice, Dennis Kennedy Launches New Energy Diversity Council
- Dennis Kennedy Founder of the National Diversity Council: “If I could inspire a movement, it would definitely be providing more opportunities for youth in inner cities to reach their full potential, while focusing on education reform.”
- Barack Obama Touts Tolerance, Inclusion, Texas Barbecue at Dallas Diversity Conference
- The Recipe to Individual Success? Barack Obama says Innovation, Hard Work, and Resilience
- Embracing Diversity - Southwest Airlines Supports Inclusion and Equality at Every Level.
- How to Leverage Generational Diversity
- 'Justice Will Prevail,' Chancellor Tells Campus Diversity Conference
- Hispanic/Latino Summit to Address Pressing Social Issues
- Dennis Kennedy Lifetime Achievement Award
- Dennis Kennedy Meets Colin Powell, 2007
- Dennis Kennedy Gives $20,000 To Fund College Scholarships
- Diversity Awareness Council Formed by Professor at UTSA
- Learning Curve
- Speaker at Youth Program